Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Last minute homework

I am sitting here, at 9:30pm working on my homework assignment. It was assigned last week. No, I didn't forget about it. Actually I haven't stopped thinking about it. 

"What does yoga mean to you?"

What a loaded question. After thinking about it for a week, this question is so limitless. I don't think that in my whole existence I will actually ever really know the full answer to this question. But I guess the whole point of yoga is to explore and to gain knowledge and experience from one's self and the world around us.

I am really excited. I have butterflies, not nervous or anxious butterflies, but anticipation butterflies. Like when I got married. I knew it was the most exciting day of my life, but life changing, which is big. This is big. This is my life changing moment of 2013. 

Stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment